Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Boring Days and Lady Problems

     The days I truly hate are the ones when you have to get up like for school or something and all that day is full of is nothing. Straight up just boring crap. Sure it's school and the stuffs always boring but there's always some interesting or funny stuff that can happen at school.
     Now girls will understand this but when it comes for that time of the month stuff just doesn't make up happy. Unless it chocolate and food but we just don't wanna withstand anything. School is even more annoying and add on we gotta deal with moodswings and cramps. Here at school we have a swim class and have to swim for curtain gym classes and it's a pain when girls are on their period and can't or won't put a tampon in and they have to sit up and get marked down. It's a reason I picked a class without a gym course but even then I pray I get my monthly on a Friday so I can deal with the pain and all at home and curled in my bed watching movies. Nothing really catches our attention and me personally I don't wanna deal with school when it's twice as boring and in almost every class it's a worksheet or it's just straight up a project that's not fun at all. Days like this suck and you know it's a boring day when the only fun thing was a fire alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment