Thursday, February 26, 2015

Stress of School/People

     It's the time of the year at my school when we get to pick the classes we want for the next year. This is always a hard or stress time since you have to pick all the right classes for your future.  You gotta take into consideration if you wanna go to college and if you do you have to think about the class that will help with that job or career. What doesn't help with this stress is people who don't know how to shut their mouth when it's needed. Today in English I had two girls sitting across from me who didn't know how to shut up. It was a reading day in English and we all were reading our books but they weren't. All they were doing is talking and making no sense. Now the book I picked to read I love and can get into it easy but with them talking and laughing and just being stupid I couldn't focus on the book at all. I could even tell the teacher was getting annoyed with them and so was the whole class.
    Today had just been a very stressful day and a day I couldn't stand anyone trying to be slick around me. Ever since the morning I knew I wasn't gonna be in a good mood at all and I guess some people just don't get the idea of that sometimes. Mainly when your this stressed out you can barely get any work down and it doesn't help when you are so stressed you don't understand something you need to when you have a test on it the next day. I guess the best thing to do when this happens is just either let it out or just stay silent cause some times it's good to let the stuff out but other times it's not needed and could cause even more stress if you say one things wrong.  Just do you and when you get home curl up have some food and watch something that can distract you.

No comments:

Post a Comment