Friday, March 27, 2015

Crushes

Crushes. We all had one and sometimes they pay off and other times nothing truly happens. When you crush on someone there's always the doubt it will happen but there's always that small chance it will happen. Now if you guys are friends it's easier to figure how what the other is thinking but if it's a new person there's always that nervous feeling of not knowing what to do. You wanna talk to them but at the same time you don't know what to say.

I have that problem now and I can for sure say it's not fun. We both make eye contact with eachother and we always catch eachother looking at eachother but we haven't gotten the nerve to message eachother. When you say this to your friends they tell you to go right ahead and say something but the large part of you is thinking the worst and  it scares the hell out of you. 

Your friends make it seem like going up to the guy or girl is so easy but at the same time they don't know what's going through your head. They never know maybe last time you had a crush the crush didn't like you or you just get nervous around new people. Me personally I need a friend around atleast that sorta knows the dude. It's to help me feel better and plus keep the convo going since your friend knows some things about him.  

I find this guy attractive cause well he just is. I always like a dude who can play a sport and its a plus that he plays a sport im into. I like dudes who either play Football and baseball. It's a reason I play softball cause I love watching baseball and going to the games with my dad or family. I also would think it would be cute to have a softball-football relationship or a softball-baseball relationship. To me the relationships are cute as hell.

The main thing I need to do though is to just get up and talk to the dude and I'm even having dreams of me doing that. I guess it's a sign I'll have to make the first move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment