Thursday, March 19, 2015

Highschool Sucks

Now I know iv been gone for awhile but it's all mainly from the work and stress that had been placed on me. With projects and homework and tests to study for it wasn't easy and now add on softball practice that lasts for 3 hours doesn't help in the mix. Us kids just by joining one sport can cause much stress but think about all your work and one school sport and then go into a League that's not part of your school that practices at 6 when your sport for school just ends. It kinda can get pretty stressful. But of course there will always be more drama and stress to come in High school and not just from schoolwork, it's comes from friends, boyfriends, exs and just big drama queens.  High school life will always suck but hey it's only 4 years and all but many things can happen in that short amount of time. Heartbreak and drama. Hard work and success. But there will also be failure but all you can do is pick yourself up and push it aside. Like many people say, you just gotta get back up on the horse.

Now I know there are people have it worse then me but with all these things I'm doing its kinda hard to do them since I don't have a drivers license and I don't have a car to get myself around. I have to hope and pray my parents have time to take me to these places or I'm kinda screwed.

I'm in softball and and I joined a trapshooting league. Two things I enjoy but together they cost a lot of money. Softball gear and then add in me going into a different sport that cost a lot of money since you have to but vests and glasses and the shells and clays. I know sooner or later I'll have to get a job to help pay but the job I applied for isnt hiring yet cause there's no part-time jobs open yet there so I don't know how long I'll have to wait. But if I get a job I'll have to choose, softball or trapshooting. I can't do both and have a job and worry about school. I'll be taking an advance class next year. I need all the time I can get to do work, shoot and school projects and homework.

Sometimes school takes the fun of things away and as that fun is taken away stress builds up from many different things. Most of them revolve around the school day or whatever. Us teens are told to only get high grades and to worry about school. But worrying about school takes away from the fun things we wanna do. Like sports which helps with colleges and maybe work depending on your career. The school just seem to push that aside which sucks cause we are on our own when it comes to that. We gotta figure our own things out in life but when we are being judged and punished for something's it makes life harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment