Friday, February 27, 2015

Blood Drive

   Today at my school they are doing a blood drive any anyone who was 16 and over was able to sign up and donate. Well I did and today is the day it all happens. Now I'm not afraid to give blood but the only problem I have is the needle first entering my skin and vein. There's always a slinging pain of some kind. Since the bone marrow transplant and having a little over 12 vials of blood taken from me and plus having to get another four or so vials taken cause I went to the doctors cause I was about to faint and thought I was anemic so they had to run blood tests.
   I don't mind sitting there plus its all for a good cause. It helps the student out to well because your able to get out of any class you want to since you get to chose the time to go in. I choose mine for 4th hour which means I would be going in around the end of the class, my time is Noon which isn't bad since I would have eaten before it which is a good thing cause I ain't about to pass out when I get my blood drawn and everything. But as I'm told you get juice and a cookie after so that's a plus. Who wouldn't want a cookie. Cookies are awesome.
    I'm just hoping the whole day is just relaxing and calm. Minus the fact I have a stupid quiz in Chemistry which no one understands. We were only taught it twice then he moves onto another part for one day then expects us to be able to test well on it. Like dude. Come on at least give us more then a worksheet and expect us to catch on real quick. I may be smart but I ain't that smart.
      Now after the blood drive nothing major. Sure I was a little out of it but other then that I was fine. My arm is still sore but I figured that would be what happened after anyways. Either way it wasn't bad Id probably do it again if nothing spots me from doing it at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment