Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Interesting Day

   Ever have those days where you just wanted to look nice and change your look up alittle to see how things went. Ya. I'm having that day today. I decided to finally put my hair up in a pony tail and curl the ends. I always had a fear if I had my hair up no one would think I was cute but today I was gonna face that fear. I came to school and many people stared and smiled. Some would check me out like a girl did when I was at my locker or they came up to me and say my hair looked nice. It felt great to hear this from people it just goes to say changing things up alittle doesn't always hurt. The funniest part was when I walked past my exs new girlfriend and all she can do is stare at me as I passed by. I couldn't stop smiling when she kept staring cause well would anyone really that is unless they have a problem with the girl.
   I'm glad I did my hair different and dress cute cause it makes me feel pretty and isn't that what we all should feel like? The only problem I have is by the end of the day my make up gets messed up so it's like I don't look the same as I did in the morning but to me I dont really care since its gym and well I'm going home in like 40 minutes so it doesn't matter. Only annoying part about gym is that I also have an ex in that class. It's not fun when you turn and then you make eye contact from a distance. I mainly feel like it because we steal his groups frisbee since everyone loses them over the bleachers so we get the last one. All I can say is that today was an interesting day. Kinda like something changed and kinda went my way alittle. Probably just over thinking it but hey I can say that today was great. It was finally warmer out even if it was in the 30s and I tried something new with my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment